If you need to change your password, but you do not have access to the registered email address, you will need to contact us so we can help with restoring your access to you MyWedding account.
Be aware that all of the pages of the website will been turned off with the exception of the home page to avoid deriving any information. All of the information contained on those pages is still intact. You may turn the pages on again after you have regained access to your account.
1. What was the Wedding Location city?
2. What was the Wedding Location State/Province/Region?
3. What is the Wedding Location zip code?
4. Is any of the above information different from that listed under your Personal Profile?
5. Did your fiancé at the time have their own secondary account or was there only one account?
Once we have this information, we will be able to assist you with accessing your account and changing your password.